Moose Lottery Application deadline is Midnight May 28, 2021.
ATTENTION: Due to moose population declines in parts of the state, some units may see reductions in permits or permit issuance suspended. These changes will not be finalized until May 2021. For the best chance of being offered a permit, you should rank all units. You will have the option to decline a permit if drawn for a unit you prefer not to hunt. For more information click HERE.
- Application Fees: Resident = $15.00
- Non-Resident= $25.00
- Moose Lottery Applications are Non-Refundable.
- Only one application per person shall be entered into the lottery or to accrue a point.
- You do not need a NH hunting license to apply to the NH Moose Lottery. However, bonus points are tracked via an applicant’s Driver’s License or State-issued Non-Driver ID Number, therefore, applicants must provide THEIR own Driver’s License or State-issued Non-Driver ID Number. You cannot use someone else's driver license or non-drivers license ID #.
- If you had a moose permit in 2018, 2019, or 2020 you are not eligible to apply for the lottery or to accrue a bonus point.
- You must be 16 years old by the application deadline in order to apply.
For more information on NH Moose Lottery - please visit the NH Fish and Game website http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/moose.html
- Moose Lottery applications are non-refundable. The online system is NOT checking to see if you already applied. This is your responsibility.