READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING
Welcome to the NH Fish & Game Department Online Turkey Registration Site.
Harvested turkeys MUST be registered within 24 hours AND hunters MUST register their first harvested turkey PRIOR to harvesting a second bird. Turkeys can be registered via this online site or at a NH Turkey Registration Station.
Prior to beginning the registration process, you will want to have the following information available for the person that shot the turkey.
1) Shooter’s turkey hunting license
2) The license plate number of the vehicle used while hunting (if applicable)
3) Town and Wildlife Management Unit of kill https://wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/documents/wmu-turkey-11x17.pdf
4) Sex and adult or immature bird
5) Weight of bird to the nearest 1/4lb
6) Length of beard to the nearest 1/4"
7) Length of the left and right spurs to the nearest 1/16"
For more information on how to collect biological data: https://wildlife.state.nh.us/hunting/turkey-reg.html
Complete the customer search by entering the hunter’s Last Name, DOB and either a Driver’s License Number, NH Hunt/Fish License Number, or NH Hunter Ed/Bow Safety Cert #. If no record is found, please select “New Customer”. NOTE: If you are an adult accompanying a minor hunter, you must submit the information for the minor.
Upon submission of the registration, a confirmation number will be issued. You must print or save this information electronically as proof of completion of your online registration.
If you are having technical issues, contact: 1-877-450-4994
If you have questions on the registration process, call NH Fish and Game at 603-271-2461, Monday thru Friday, 8am – 4pm.